50 random things
I got this idea from Magda's blog, the coolest polish girl I know! :) I hope this 'epidemic' spreads, it's fun to read random stuff about people!
1. My sister Nynke and I sound alike on the phone.
2. We can wear eachother's clothes and it's really fun to see 'yourself' from another side :)
3. We make the same jokes at the same time.
4. People think we have secret signs to do this, but we don't.
5. I wish my school was in Amsterdam or Utrecht instead of Ede.
6. I've been dying (spelling?) my hair since I'm 14 or 15 and haven't stopped since.
7. I've been a vegetarian since I'm 12.
8. I have eaten a little meat in those 11 years.
9. Me and my roommate made too many poffertjes to eat for the both of us today.
10. I wish I was better at keeping my room tidy.
11. Sometimes I want to get married in a purple dress.
12. I wish I could have a dog in Ede.
13. I never cleaned the toilet in my appartment and live there for over 2 years now. (don't worry, my roommates have)
14. I hugged a tree today.
15. When I was younger I wanted to work for Greenpeace when I grew up.
16. I don't like beer.
17. I can (and do) drink tea all day.
18. I watch Seinfeld till late at night if I don't have to get up early the next day.
19. And sometimes even then I do.
20. I can only do this at my parent's place 'cause I don't have a TV in Ede.
21. My roommates do and I make them watch America's Next Top Model with me.
22. I love raspberries.
23. Pretty much all fruits besides pineapple.
24. Though I ate a really big piece of it at the Flevo Festival because it filled halve of my cup of fruit and that was pretty expensive.
25. My summer is not complete without going to the Flevo Festival.
26. The Violet Burning played there and now I have one of their drumsticks that the drummer threw in the audience.
27. I don't really know what to do with it.
28. It upsets me when people don't want to make more of an effort to save the environment.
29. Or pay more for their food or clothes to make sure the producers have not been exploited.
30. I usually find a man really attractive because of his voice.
31. I can quote from pretty much all Friends episodes.
32. Sometimes I dream about having to take a math test the next day.
33. This usually happens when I have a lot on my mind.
34. I would like to go back to Chicago and New York.
35. The best job I ever had was working in the Shelter.
36. There are a few famous people I want to meet just to tell them I think they're ridiculous and annoying.
37. When I was younger I prayed a lot for Michael Jackson to become a christian.
38. I still hope he gets saved.
39. Sheep are my favorite animals.
40. I'm going to the hairdresser tomorrow.
41. My haircut won't be very different from what it looks like now.
42. I like to make people tell me a story.
43. I need new shoes.
44. I'm not just saying this because I'm a woman.
45. I would like to brunch 3 times a day, it's my favorite meal.
46. Getting my driver's license feels like my biggest achievement.
47. I don't want to put here black on white how long it took me.
48. I know a lot of random facts.
49. But am really bad at reading a map.
50. I should get some schoolwork done now.
1. My sister Nynke and I sound alike on the phone.
2. We can wear eachother's clothes and it's really fun to see 'yourself' from another side :)
3. We make the same jokes at the same time.
4. People think we have secret signs to do this, but we don't.
5. I wish my school was in Amsterdam or Utrecht instead of Ede.
6. I've been dying (spelling?) my hair since I'm 14 or 15 and haven't stopped since.
7. I've been a vegetarian since I'm 12.
8. I have eaten a little meat in those 11 years.
9. Me and my roommate made too many poffertjes to eat for the both of us today.
10. I wish I was better at keeping my room tidy.
11. Sometimes I want to get married in a purple dress.
12. I wish I could have a dog in Ede.
13. I never cleaned the toilet in my appartment and live there for over 2 years now. (don't worry, my roommates have)
14. I hugged a tree today.
15. When I was younger I wanted to work for Greenpeace when I grew up.
16. I don't like beer.
17. I can (and do) drink tea all day.
18. I watch Seinfeld till late at night if I don't have to get up early the next day.
19. And sometimes even then I do.
20. I can only do this at my parent's place 'cause I don't have a TV in Ede.
21. My roommates do and I make them watch America's Next Top Model with me.
22. I love raspberries.
23. Pretty much all fruits besides pineapple.
24. Though I ate a really big piece of it at the Flevo Festival because it filled halve of my cup of fruit and that was pretty expensive.
25. My summer is not complete without going to the Flevo Festival.
26. The Violet Burning played there and now I have one of their drumsticks that the drummer threw in the audience.
27. I don't really know what to do with it.
28. It upsets me when people don't want to make more of an effort to save the environment.
29. Or pay more for their food or clothes to make sure the producers have not been exploited.
30. I usually find a man really attractive because of his voice.
31. I can quote from pretty much all Friends episodes.
32. Sometimes I dream about having to take a math test the next day.
33. This usually happens when I have a lot on my mind.
34. I would like to go back to Chicago and New York.
35. The best job I ever had was working in the Shelter.
36. There are a few famous people I want to meet just to tell them I think they're ridiculous and annoying.
37. When I was younger I prayed a lot for Michael Jackson to become a christian.
38. I still hope he gets saved.
39. Sheep are my favorite animals.
40. I'm going to the hairdresser tomorrow.
41. My haircut won't be very different from what it looks like now.
42. I like to make people tell me a story.
43. I need new shoes.
44. I'm not just saying this because I'm a woman.
45. I would like to brunch 3 times a day, it's my favorite meal.
46. Getting my driver's license feels like my biggest achievement.
47. I don't want to put here black on white how long it took me.
48. I know a lot of random facts.
49. But am really bad at reading a map.
50. I should get some schoolwork done now.

6 Comments:
At 10:05 PM,
Nynke said…
Leuk! Vooral omdat de eerste regels over mij gaan! Hihi!
Tot gauw!
At 4:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
14.hahahaha
35.well... seems like this is the best job in the world.
good job elke...
see you in amsterdam.
At 12:51 PM,
the only one from Liechtenstein said…
:-)
you make me smile!
when will I see you?
hug!
At 4:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
deze blog ruleert :)
At 4:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Elke... It has been a while since I have talked to you. I hope school is going well for you. Send me an email sometime and tell me what is up with you. Love you!
Nicole Rottinghaus
At 2:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
this is so cute, i love it!! i wish i got to spend more time with you...
Post a Comment
<< Home