Elke Dag

Saturday, August 26, 2006

***

So yeah... I guess I'm not so good at keeping my blog up to date :)
It's like with keeping a diary. That was also hard for me, 'cause whenever I missed a few days it didn't feel right not to mention them at all, but it also felt like too much work to write about all them too.
Anway, preaching went well. Thanks those of you who have prayed for me. I don't think preaching is my calling (though you never know what the future brings) but it was a good experience. I've learned a lot from preparing, the actual preaching, the feedback and watching myself on DVD.
It's too bad that you can't put music on this site like on myspace. So, I suggest you all go to www.new-day.nl , go to the audio section and listen to 'Nain'. Then you'll know what song I'm singing all day!
Summer is almost over for me. Next week I'll have to take to exams that I missed last year because I was sick. And the week after the whole 'college circus' will start of again. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and following new interesting courses. But I will miss long sunny days with a cool drink and a book in my parent's garden!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home