I'm a christian and a vegetarian from Friesland who's half-German. A good combination of things that could make one very unpopular. Yet I'm very loveable (at least I think so...) I love people, drinking tea, real mail and the color purple. Farm animals are so cool and I'd love to marry a guy who thinks so too :) I think it would be fun to have a kid like Casper from Casper & Hobbes. I wish everyone would become a vegetarian, but I even more wish that every one would come to know Christ and accept them as their Lord and Saviour. He is my life!
8 Comments:
At 1:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
Jeeej, gefeliciteerd!!
leuke weblog heb je!!
Groetjes Susanne
At 9:01 AM,
the only one from Liechtenstein said…
Juhui!!!!!! that's swiss for yeah or something.
dikke knuffel (you can also say knuddel)
mis je
Cecilia
At 8:59 AM,
Marco said…
Congratulations Elke. Now, all you need is a car...
(and when are you coming by Amsterdam again?)
At 11:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
so.. when can we go on a road trip?
At 1:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Elke Dag!
Read Romans 14:2
That's what my mum quotes since I became a vegetarian!
At 9:19 PM,
Tina said…
congratulations!!! i just noticed that your blog is as pink as mine...take care. i'm wondering if i can still drive when i'm back home :(
At 8:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
At 3:56 PM,
Anonymous said…
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home