Bookshop
I was watching the movie 'You've got mail' yesterday (that movie is over 7 years old and I've never watched it before, how is that possible?)
As you might know in this movie Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks both own a book store and they are eachothers competition, but despite that they fall in love. (surprise, surprise) Meg Ryan just owns the cutest bookstore!
I've always loved bookstores and I really like going into them whenever I'm in a new place. I don't know what it is about them, but they are just so wonderful! Books can be so pretty and exciting and some of them smell really nice too!
Maybe one day I can have my own bookshop. On the show 'Ellen' the main character Ellen, owns this nice bookstore with a little coffeecorner. My shop would need that too!
So yeah, this will be my new plan for the future...
As you might know in this movie Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks both own a book store and they are eachothers competition, but despite that they fall in love. (surprise, surprise) Meg Ryan just owns the cutest bookstore!
I've always loved bookstores and I really like going into them whenever I'm in a new place. I don't know what it is about them, but they are just so wonderful! Books can be so pretty and exciting and some of them smell really nice too!
Maybe one day I can have my own bookshop. On the show 'Ellen' the main character Ellen, owns this nice bookstore with a little coffeecorner. My shop would need that too!
So yeah, this will be my new plan for the future...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home