Hmmm, guess I'm still sogging. I'm trying to change my profile, but it's not really working. At this page there's another story 'about me' then there is when you click 'view my complete profile'. I'm confused!
About Me
- Name: Elke
- Location: Ede, Netherlands
I'm a christian and a vegetarian from Friesland who's half-German. A good combination of things that could make one very unpopular. Yet I'm very loveable (at least I think so...) I love people, drinking tea, real mail and the color purple. Farm animals are so cool and I'd love to marry a guy who thinks so too :) I think it would be fun to have a kid like Casper from Casper & Hobbes. I wish everyone would become a vegetarian, but I even more wish that every one would come to know Christ and accept them as their Lord and Saviour. He is my life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home