Wow, blogging is hard! It takes me forever to get something online. Maybe my computer is telling me not to share too much with the outer world?
About Me
- Name: Elke
- Location: Ede, Netherlands
I'm a christian and a vegetarian from Friesland who's half-German. A good combination of things that could make one very unpopular. Yet I'm very loveable (at least I think so...) I love people, drinking tea, real mail and the color purple. Farm animals are so cool and I'd love to marry a guy who thinks so too :) I think it would be fun to have a kid like Casper from Casper & Hobbes. I wish everyone would become a vegetarian, but I even more wish that every one would come to know Christ and accept them as their Lord and Saviour. He is my life!

5 Comments:
At 12:22 PM,
oh my everything!!! said…
nee nee nee elke dag!
ik hou van jou!
en, ik mis je!
doei!
At 3:55 PM,
the only one from Liechtenstein said…
elkem keep on going, I know it's hard...i fail all the time...
but it's probably worth the fun
miss you
cecilia
At 10:24 PM,
justmeghs said…
share! share!
At 12:21 AM,
the only one from Liechtenstein said…
go for it, elke, go for it!!!
hug
cecilia
At 12:05 PM,
Nynke said…
Blogging's not hard at all! Why did you not tell me you entered the World of Blogging?!
Post a Comment
<< Home