How come my blog is pink? I didn't do anything... Is it becomes I filled in that I'm a woman? But I also wrote that I love the color purple and my blog didn't turn purple!And how come I never go to bed before midnight, despite what I tell myself in the morning? That's probably a more interesting question right now. Slaap lekker!
About Me
- Name: Elke
- Location: Ede, Netherlands
I'm a christian and a vegetarian from Friesland who's half-German. A good combination of things that could make one very unpopular. Yet I'm very loveable (at least I think so...) I love people, drinking tea, real mail and the color purple. Farm animals are so cool and I'd love to marry a guy who thinks so too :) I think it would be fun to have a kid like Casper from Casper & Hobbes. I wish everyone would become a vegetarian, but I even more wish that every one would come to know Christ and accept them as their Lord and Saviour. He is my life!

1 Comments:
At 8:16 PM,
justmeghs said…
it's very easy to change your blog background. but instead of telling you, i think you should come visit (or i can come visit) and i'll show you :) sounds like a much better plan. but it probably won't help with your sleep issues...
Post a Comment
<< Home